CABIN CREW JOB | APPLY NOW
- Dynamic and Excellent in customer service
- Possess positive attitude and positive body language
- Welcomes passengers with a warm smile and assist them during the flight
- Good in team work and creates friendly atmosphere on-board
- Manages In-flight Sales and cash handling
- Punctual to work as per schedule and delivers service at highest standards
In order to apply for Cabin Crew Position, you should meet the following requirements:
- A minimum education up to Higher Secondary level
- Age between 20 years and 25 years.
- Must have a good fluency in English language -Written and Spoken. Fluency in Arabic/Farsi/Urdu/Bengali/Malay languages will be an advantage.
- Must meet the height and weight criteria within BMI.
- Min. Height -160 cm – Weight to be in proportion to Age and Height.
- Ability to swim without a flotation device.
- Clear skin with no marks / tattoos that would be visible whilst wearing the cabin crew uniform.
- Medically fit to meet regulatory requirements.
- Prior experience in Customer service, Hospitality, Cabin Crew, Nursing will be preferred but not essential.
What we can offer you,
- A stable job at one of the leading Low Cost Airlines
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A friendly and Multicultural work environment
- Career opportunities to enhance your skills and knowledge
Note: We (flyjobz) are note recruiters, Instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, Once you click on the apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so flyjobz is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.