Silver Ride Driver Companion | Jobs
SilverRide is a pioneer and grant winning administration concentrated on helping seniors, giving a huge number of customer rides since our establishing in 2007. We enable customers to complete things, mingle and have improving educational encounters. This is practiced by means of entryway through-entryway benefit, helping people from inside their homes (possibly down stairs or all through a wheelchair), to the vehicle, and from the vehicle inside wherever they are going. This can incorporate taking them to the specialist, shopping for food, to a ball game, for a stroll, out on the town – fundamentally anything you can envision a stately more established individual may need. We have no customer age confinements, so people of any age with portability challenges use SilverRide.
- 23 or older
- Trustline certified (or willing to be fingerprinted and background checked)
- 4-door vehicle that is 2008 or newer (not an SUV unless it is low to the ground)
- Agree to random drug testing administered by the state (SilverRide pays)
- Agree to a training on the senior condition and physical transfers (in-person training time is compensated)
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record (no DUIs), although a point may be acceptable depending on the violation
- Two professional references
- An iPhone or Android phone
How to apply ?
- Please use the link below to apply.
- Read the job description carefully.
- Fill the form with latest CV.
- Then click submit button. (You will receive confirmation mail)
More Information Click Here
Note: We (flyjobz) are note recruiters, Instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, Once you click on the apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so flyjobz is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.