Graphic Designer Jobs | Apply Now
Responsible for creating digital ads for a variety of clients across multiple industries. Looking for a creative forward thinker that is passionate about data & details, such as, use of color psychology in design. The ideal candidate will understand brand identity and be able to assist it in creating themes around brands in their advertising space.
440 Marketing Group formed in 2008, is are transparent social media and social advertising agency based in Baltimore, MD, with a virtual worldwide team. Specialties: Social Media Marketing, Social Media Management, Content Marketing, Facebook Advertising, PPC Advertising, Advanced Analytics & Data Comprehension, Conversion Rate Optimization, Social Listening Solutions and Brand Development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design/arts, or related field,
- Strong proficiency and fluency in the following programs: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop with a desire and ability to learn other software programs as required.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills with excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and Passionate
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Ability to read and understand information presented verbally and in writing and to communicate concepts clearly and in a timely fashion
- Ability to follow written and verbal directives
- Ability to multi-task
- A desire to work in the creative social media and advertising landscape
Note: We (flyjobz) are note recruiters, Instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, Once you click on the apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so flyjobz is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.