Physician Assistant Jobs | Apply Now
Schriever Air Force Base, CO
Family Practice Clinic working Monday – Friday 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Average about 18-22 patients daily in all age ranges
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university certified by the Accreditation Review
- Commission on Education of the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA).
- Certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician’s Assistants (NCCPA).
- One year of employment experience as a PA within the last 2 years in a similar setting.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant.
- Provide a full range of Physician Assistant services in primary and specialty medical care within the limits of their training and privileges granted by the MTF (e.g., supervise and provide general screening and medical care and examinations of patients for routine, acute and chronic conditions involving any and all organ systems; provide immunizations; diagnose, treat, and counsel patients as indicated).
- Technically direct and provide care for a variety of diseases and types of injuries (i.e., acute, chronic and minor trauma), and the skills to recognize emergency conditions in order to diagnose, prescribe for and treat diseases, disorders and injuries, and refer the more complex cases and serious conditions to qualified medical personnel and perform designated treatment.
- Technically direct and teach other staff, provide educational lectures and participate in in-service training to staff members.
- Promote preventive care and health maintenance including annual physicals, positive health behaviors and self-care through both formal and individual education and counseling.
- Prescribe in accordance with approved treatment protocols and the Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee approved medications and immunizations.
- Identify a medical problem and determine appropriate action to meet the problem, including referral to any specialist or treatment centers.
- Perform specific diagnostic and therapeutic practices and procedures in accordance with scope of practice.
- Establish collaborative rapport with physician, nursing and others in order to promote and facilitate primary care services.
- Teach patients and family member’s healthy regimen and responsibility for achieving wellness.
- Attend staff meetings to provide case discussion, continuing education, and continuous quality improvement.
More information Click Here
Note: We (flyjobz) are note recruiters, Instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, Once you click on the apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so flyjobz is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.