Corporate Counsel Jobs | Apply Now
Equiscript is seeking an attorney to support General Counsel who has two to four years of contract experience primarily to assist with the review, negotiation and management of company contracts. This position also collaborates with and supports other company divisions, and requires research on a variety of legal matters and advises company directors and executives. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who will thrive in our fast- paced and progressive company culture. Unique in-house position with ample professional growth opportunity in a highly regarded and growing company!
- Review, draft, and negotiate a wide range of contracts for the company, including nondisclosure agreements, management services agreements, pharmacy agreements, business associate agreements, and vendor service agreements.
- Lead management of company’s contracts documents, including obtaining signatures, scanning, filing electronically, tracking, and organizing in the company’s contracts management system.
- Prepare client authorization forms and documents, draft correspondence, update standard templates, and perform legal research as required.
- Maintain responsibility for company’s liability insurance policies in light of contract requirements.
- Research and evaluate various risk factors regarding business decisions and operations.
- Advise internal clients on contract interpretation and negotiation strategies; identify and advise regarding contractual risks and liabilities.
- Assist with or lead a variety of other projects as needed
- Ability to process a high volume of diverse contracts with accuracy and minimal supervision, multi-task numerous legal projects and to work well under pressure.
- Highly motivated, positive, professional, friendly, detail-oriented and team-oriented attitude.
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
- Sound judgment and ability to analyze situations and information.
- Willing to work without administrative support.
- Experience working cross-functionally with colleagues from Finance, Marketing, Sales, Operations and HR.
- Experience negotiating contracts with vendors, hospital systems, healthcare providers and/or pharmacies.
- Regulatory or transactional healthcare or pharmacy background and/or working knowledge of 340B.
- Requires the ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, occasional stooping, and reaching; May require lifting up to 25 pounds; requires normal range of vision and hearing with or without accommodations
- JD from an ABA accredited law school.
- License to practice law in South Carolina.
- Minimum two years of relevant legal and contracts experience.
- Very strong written, verbal and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Word and/or Google Apps.
- Familiarity with DocuSign preferred.
- Cleared Background Check Required
- Position Located in North Charleston, SC
- Benefits include health plan, dental, vision, paid time off
- Retirement plan with 3% match
Benefits of Full Time Employment with Equiscript:
- Competitive salaries
- Interesting, challenging, meaningful work
- Bright, high quality teammates
- Strong company culture based on teamwork and healthy competition
- Group health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement plan with 3% match
- Wellness program with monetary incentives
- Company-provided training for personal and professional development
- Generous PTO Policy
- 10 paid holidays annually
- Flexible schedule
- Casual dress code
Note: We (flyjobz) are note recruiters, Instead we just sharing available jobs in worldwide, Once you click on the apply / job title, will direct you to the career page of concerned job provider, so flyjobz is not directly or indirectly involve in any stage of recruitment.