• Conduct regular daily parking visits in the controlled assigned area to ensure drivers compliance to park in the designated areas and get the used tickets and its validity period for fees value according to the systems .
• Issue irregularities to the violated vehicles in the controlled assigned parking and determine the type of committed offenses, and entering required car data in automatic offenses device according to the set instructions and procedures accurately .
• Install irregularities on the violated car windshield or handover to drivers if they are present.
• Provide necessary guidance and instructions to the parking users in the assigned area areas regarding parking system and parking devices operation, illustrating how to use these devices when needed.
• Cooperate and coordinate with Police and Dubai Municipality in matters related to towing offending cars and make sure that there is no duplication in issuing the irregularities.
• Ensure fees payment devices is working in assigned areas and inform parking systems section immediately about broken equipment and faults type and ensure fixing as soon as possible and the availability of all types of instructions that the public needs and inform about obstacles.
• Inform direct supervisor regarding problems and obstacles encountered during the work when occurred and constraints affecting work efficiency and usage of paid parking, according to the new procedures.
• Comply with the official uniform and install ID in the right place to be observed by the public during daily tasks.
• Perform other responsibilities associated with the position as appropriate.
• Basic Computer-literate performer.
• Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking. Arabic will be an advantage.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent tasks.
• Good Knowledge of community/government affairs.
Apply to Click Here